Kumar Organic Products Limited (KOPL) has four automated production units which are developed according to US FDA standard; ensured high quality production of pharmaceutical, Cosmaceutical and specialty chemicals. It’s all manufacturing facilities are certified for ISO 9001:2006 for quality management and ISO 14001:2004 for environmental management system. The Jigani facilities are approved by various worldwide regulatory agencies viz. USFDA, EDQM, COFEPRIS, MHRA for its series of products like Kopsan (Triclosan), Kopdil (Minoxidil), Kopnol (4-Hexyl Resorcinol), Kopcinol (n-Butyl resorcinol) and Kopcerin (Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin).
On the other side Baroda plant is dedicated for Paints and coating ingredients like Zinc Pyrithione 40% FPS, Zinc Pyrithione powder, Copper Pyrithione and Sodium Pyrithione while Zinc Pyrithione FPS-50% used for shampoo. This unit is also manufactured a hair depilatory active like Kopcolate (Potassium Thioglycolate).Our fourth manufacturing unit is in Hassan, devoted for Biotech ingredient like Kopulan (Pullulan) and some other synthetic molecules like Koptrizon and PCMX.Each site is well equipped with sophisticated equipments to manufacture the products and sophisticated instruments used for the analysis the quality of the products.
Equipments at Plant:
- Each production plant is equipped with Q A and QC Departments.
- Equipments : SS Reactors from 0.5 KL to 5 KL
- GLRs – from 1 KL to 8 KL with distillation assemblies.
- Evaporators and crystallisers
- Milling units to give particle size less than 1 Micron.
- Boilers capacities from 600 kg/hr to 2.0 tonnes steam
- Chilling Units 4 TR to 60 TR at – 100C
- Vapour Absorption System – 125 TR at + 60C
- Thermic Fluid Heaters Capacities 200000 K.Cal/hr
- Effluent treatment
- R.O. Plant
- Multi stage evaporations