Manufacturer of Koptrizon in India and Latin America | SUN RAYS ARE SAFE WHEN IT IS CONTROLLED BY CHEMICALS
Several dermatologists may have gone hoarse making you understand how important it is to put on sunscreen cream, however there are some men and women who give a miss to this important skin routine. Many men and women are not even aware of the attributes of SPF application.
Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of a cream signifies the time span that you can stand in the sun without offending your skin. Sun burn is considered as one of the main reasons for dull and dead skin. Ultra Violet (UV) rays leads to skin tanning, pigmentation, skin burns and early aging, which is why use of sunscreen with a necessary chemical ingredient such as Koptrizon, Kopcotriiznol, Kopsorb-M is important.
Koptrizon also known as Ethylhexyl triazone is a very effective UVB filter/UV Blocker which absorbs UV rays at very small concentration. Koptrizon has high absorptivity over 1,500 at 314 nm.
Benefits of Koptrizon in formulations:
• It has excellent photo-stability and compatibility with other UV absorbers and also it protects against free radicals.
• The polar nature of Koptrizon gives good affinity to the keratin in the skin, so that it can be used in formulations that are particularly water resistant. This property is further enhanced by its complete insolubility in water.
• It has very low skin penetration activity.
Koptrizon can be used in the following formulations:
• Sunscreen preparations like Sun-self tanning, body care, skin care and lip care.
• Colour cosmetics like BB creams, liquid foundations, lip colour, primers, and blushers.
• Hair care products: UV protection hair spray , hair mask, hair shampoo and Conditioner
Koptrizon is REACh registered and it can be used upto 5% in a formulation.