Kumar Organic Products Limited (KOPL) has four automated production units which ensures high quality production of pharmaceutical, cosmeceuticals and specialty chemicals.
- Jigani Unit & EOU , Karnataka
- Hassan Biotech Plant, Karnataka
- Baroda Unit, Gujarat
All our manufacturing facilities are certified for ISO 9001:2015 for quality management and ISO 14001:2015 for environmental management system. .All our factories are GMP approved and inspected by USFDA and conforms to international standards. We also have state of art biotech molecules production facility. As a socially responsible unit all our actions are guided towards safety, health and environment.
Kumar Organic invests in strong environmental, health and safety management, otherwise known as EHS. All manufacturing units of Kumar organic maintain and follow standard procedures on Environment Health & Safety (EHS).
The EHS system at our plants includes:
- 5 layer fire prevention and fire fighting system. The Fire hydrants system is laid out through the plant and placed at strategic locations to access easily at the time of need.
- Advanced Fire Technology (AFT) with Compressed Air Foam systems are kept at high inflammable solvent storage locations. Both cylinders and ceiling mounted automatic modular fire extinguishers are in place as part of the Fire safety norms.
- Regular training sessions are organised with internal as well as external experts to ensure upgraded capability each time. From an environmental standpoint, Kumar Organic undertakes EHS by creating a systematic approach to managing waste, complying with environmental regulations, or reducing the company's carbon footprint.
- As measure of waste management, the plant is equipped with state of art Effluent Treat Plant and the processed water is used for gardening. Certain solid wastes generated are used in cement industries under valid agreement while all gaseous emissions are tested as per statutory requirements.
- In line with our commitment on reducing carbon footprint we have added solid briquettes boiler and thermic heater by replacing furnace oil boiler and thermic heater. The ash of the briquette is used for agricultural land.